There are more then 200 restaurant in Pokhara for locals and tourist. Few of them are nice.
* Fewa Lake Restaurant: Located infront of Basundahara Public Park Lakeside. Restaurant is quite close from popular hotels New Pokhara Lodge, Basecamp resorts and Green Line Bus office. Restaurant served all types of foods, you can see kitchen from dining hall so you can see how your food is preparing.
* Asian Teahouse Located along the main road through Lakeside on the opposite side from the lake. The only way you’ll find this place is to look out for the handwritten sign sitting at the end of the alleyway that the restaurant sits in. The food was great, in huge servings, and the cheapest food on the strip. The family that owns the restaurant was great too. They sat and talked with us, invited us to participate in dinner with the family, and even brought us tea to the internet cafe. This restaurant was great!
* Natssul Korean Restaurant Located next to Lakeview Resort towards the tourist bus stand end of town, this is an outdoor garden restaurant run by a Korean couple and serves fantastically authentic Korean dishes. Recommended are Vege Bibimbob Hotpot, Beef Bulgogi stew and Pork Skewers. Free Wifi and the complimentary side dishes are lovely. Ph 061229198 [www.natssul.com]
* Pokhara Thakali Kitchen, Baidam Road (Lakeside), ☎ +977-61462306 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +977-61462306 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Awesome Thakali versions of Daal Bhat which is regarded as the best type of Daal Bhat in Nepal. Rs 110 for a Daal Bhat.
* Busy Bee Cafe A beautiful outdoor garden bar, with Pokhara’s best rock & roll acts on stage around 8pm
* Hanging Garden – This is one of the outlets of the famed Fulbari Resort and a one of its kind restaurant in Nepal because of it’s design and location. It is located at the end of the cliff facing the Seti river gorge with part of the restaurant inching out in the open air. It offers a breathtaking view of the Seti gorge below and some of the best cuisines in Pokhara.
* Lumbini Restaurant – Probably the cheapest food in town and really good. A breakfast with a large cup of tea/coffee, eggs, hashbrowns, toast is 70Rs. The people who own the place are genuinely good people and most customers will return because of the great deal. The restaurant is on the road perpendicular with the main bazaar road. It’s the same road that takes you to the public (not tourist) bus stop. It’s also the road across from the pier. Go up this road for about 1/2 a kilometer and the restaurant is a little place located on the left.
* The Love Shack – Located near the South end of town, beside Bistro Caroline. Run by a Welsh ex-pat, Sandra and her Nepali husband, Tilak. Serves classic British-style food. Make a point of trying the sizzling brownie with ice-cream for desert. Love Shack is very animal-friendly; expect to be greeted by Max the Rottweiler-puppy and Leila the cat. Both will be more than happy to receive affection. A great place to curl up by the fire with some home-made Baileys and a purring kitten.
* German Bakery – Great cakes, in off-season the cakes can be a few days old.
* Hua-Han Chinese restaurant, that has been suspected of causing food poisoning. Beware.
* Koto luxurious Japanese restaurant.
* Mike’s Breakfast – Pokhara branch of the famous KTM restaurant.
* Bistro Caroline – Sister branch of the upscale KTM restaurant with a garden on the lake and stylish interior. Offers a good selection of French and continental food. Probably the best wine list in Pokhara- expensive, but the toilets alone are worth it!
* Jazz Cafe – Great pizzas, less great pasta.
* Everest Steak House, Pokhara (100M after Club Amsterdam on the left hand side). The best steaks in town, including a gigantic steak which can only be eaten by a minimum of 3 people.
* Once upon a time (850m.), Lakeside 6 Pokhara (Main street of the Lakeside road, on the right hand sight when you facing to the north.), ☎ 061461881. opening hours 0730 am to 1130 pm. restaurant is famouse for ITALIAN and INDIAN CUISINE. all dishes prises are modarate and very reasonable cheap..
* Pokhara Steak House restaurant (850m.), hallan Chock, Lakeside Pokhara (main junction for Khahar and going to Bazar.), ☎ 061692505. 1000am to 1130pm. Speciality for all kind of Beef steak dishes, Serolion, ribeye and T bone Steak. Price is modarate.
* Peace Dragon Lodge & Restaurant, (close to the ”’World Peace Pagoda”’, just a 4 minute walk downward and eastward from the main gate), ☎ 061621182, . Serves a good range of Nepali, Indian and Western dishes and light snacks. Prices moderate. Views stunning!